DTS Racing was established in the year of 2015 by National and International Champion Diljith T S in India to promote Motorsports among young generation. Team DTS and DTS Racing Academy are sister concern of DTSR Academy Pvt Ltd. DTS Racing is one of the National and International Racing Teams based in India. Team DTS had won the National Team Championship in IJTC and Driver Championship in FLGB 1300 as well as First Runner up in Team Championship in the year of 2017.
DTSR Academy is affiliated by the Federation of Motor Sports Clubs of India (FMSCI) providing trainings in Go-karts, Touring cars and Formula cars under the guidance of Multiple National Champions DILJITH TS and CHITTESH MANDODY. The Academy has three Levels of training programs, Basic Level, Advance Level and Pro Level.
DTSR Academy organises training programs every month in Kari Motor Speedway, Coimbatore.
Career Highlights : Team DTS
- Race Winner in JK Tyre Novice Cup Round 1 2018
- Race Winner in Formula 1300 National Championship Round 4 2018
- 1st Runner up in Formula 1300 Team Championship 2018
- Team Championship in IJTC National Racing Championship 2017
- Driver Championship in IJTC National Racing Campionship 2017
- Race Winner in IJTC National Racing Championship 2017
- Driver Championship in National Formula 1300 2017
- Race Winner in National Formula 1300 2017
- Driver Championship in Rookie National Formula 1300 2017
Founder of DTS Racing
About Diljith : DILJITH T S is a race car driver from Thrissur, Kerala, India. Being a professional race car driver has always been his dream, however he did go to school to get his business diploma as well. His ultimate dream is to become a World Champion in some category one day. The passion, determination and persistence that he has for racing will help him to achieve those dreams. He has been racing since the age of 12 and he has got trained by the legend Akbar Ebrahim who was a Formula 2 Racer.
He started an Academy for racing called DTSR Academy in the year of 2015. As he builds his brand, it is important for him to be a positive role model for young generation. He wants to make an awareness in the people about Motorsports and to guide the Indian drivers to reach world level championships. He also wants to support the whole Motorspot community by giving the best training to his students and sponsoring the talented drivers.